It’s your time to shine as a Polisher at Cloeren Incorporated in Wisconsin! In this position, you will use your unique polishing skills to achieve a perfect surface finish on our extrusion dies and feedblocks.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Polish to accomplish consistency across the finish of the part.
- Maintain a clean work area and tools.
- Perform limited maintenance work when assigned by supervisor.
- Assist in assembly.
- Comply with all quality policies, specifications, regulations, and instructions.
- Perform all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to polish to precise tolerances.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Pays strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program A Plus
- Experience in a manufacturing setting highly preferred
ABOUT CLOEREN INCORPORATED
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD