It’s your time to shine as a Polisher at Cloeren Incorporated in Wisconsin! In this position, you will use your unique polishing skills to achieve a perfect surface finish on our extrusion dies and feedblocks.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Polish to accomplish consistency across the finish of the part.
- Maintain a clean work area and tools.
- Perform limited maintenance work when assigned by supervisor.
- Assist in assembly.
- Comply with all quality policies, specifications, regulations, and instructions.
- Perform all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to polish to precise tolerances.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Pays strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program A Plus
- Experience in a manufacturing setting highly preferred
About Cloeren Incorporated:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD