Operate high-speed CNC Machines in our clean, climate-controlled facility. As a CNC Machinist, you will support our manufacturing efforts by programming and operating our high-tech CNC Machines.
- Setup and operate CNC machines
- Read and edit CNC programs
- Read and interpret engineered drawings
- Work in a safe shop environment
- Machine and hold precise tolerances
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications
About Cloeren Incorporated:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program
- One to three years related experience or training
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD
Please email resumes to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cloeren Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer.