At Cloeren Incorporated, we are working to help our customers build a better world with our state-of-the-art extrusion equipment. Working in our inspection department, you will use various gauges and high precision measurement equipment to ensure machined parts meet specifications. The inspector must be capable of reading and understanding engineering prints related documentation and must have good communication skills to be able to communicate to machinists and management.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Read prints to be able to inspect parts.
- Inspect parts to ensure print tolerances are as specified.
- Record inspection data as needed in a legible format.
- Use required measurement equipment and tools, as necessary.
- Some forklift operation as required.
- Knowledge and ability regarding manufacturing.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Pays strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program A Plus
- 1-3 years’ experience as an inspector
- Prior experience as a Class 1 Machinist or as a CNC operator highly preferred
About Cloeren Incorporated:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD
Please email resumes to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cloeren Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer.