At Cloeren Incorporated, we are working to help our customers build a better world with our state-of-the-art extrusion equipment. In our carpentry department, you will use various tools to build shipping crates in accordance with specifications. The employee must also be willing to support other departments, such as polishing and utility, between carpentry jobs as assigned.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Read and use tape measure.
- Use of various saws; chop saw, table saw, and miter saw, safely.
- Build shipping crates according to specifications.
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations, and instructions.
- Perform limited maintenance work as assigned by supervisor.
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Pays strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program A Plus
- Woodworking Experience highly preferred
About Cloeren Incorporated:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD
Please email resumes to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cloeren Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer.