Looking for an introductory job to begin your career or an administrative position to help pay the never-ending bills? Then this is the job for you! The Administrative Assistant at our Headquarters is responsible for managing the front desk of our corporate location, greeting in-person visitors and routing phone calls to the correct person or department. In addition, you will be working with high-end computer systems to contribute administratively to our global business.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manage the lobby.
- Greet all visitors, including vendors, customers, and delivery services.
- Ongoing delivery of communication via interoffice mail.
- Daily data entry within Cloeren’s CRM & ERP systems.
- Assist in creation of external documentation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong positive public relations skills needed.
- Candidate should possess the ability to work in a high pace environment and be flexible.
- Dependability and confidentiality required.
- Positive and welcoming demeanor.
- Ability to create a pleasant and professional office environment required.
- Any other duties as requested from supervision.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous administrative experience is desired
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft 365, Salesforce & Epicor)
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Accepting applicants of all legal ages, college students are encouraged to apply
About Cloeren Incorporated:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD
Please email resumes to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cloeren Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer.