If you like working on big machines, this position is for you! As a Maintenance Technician, your experience and help is needed to maintain and improve our various shop equipment at our facilities in Texas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment in accordance with best practices.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Trouble shoot problems and repair various equipment and machinery as needed.
- Maintain equipment records.
- Support equipment installation.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Experience with multi-axis CNC machines is a plus.
- Experience with maintenance software (CMMS).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program preferred
- One to three years related experience or training with emphasis on equipment repair.
ABOUT CLOEREN INCORPORATED
Cloeren Incorporated, headquarter in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD