If you enjoy working with world class machine tool equipment and want to help our customers build a better world with our state-of-the-art extrusion equipment, we have a great opportunity for you. Working at Cloeren Incorporated as a CNC Machinist, you will support our manufacturing efforts by programming and operating our best-in-class CNC Machines in our clean, climate-controlled facility.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setup and operate CNC machines.
- Read and edit CNC programs.
- Read and interpret engineered drawings.
- Machine and hold precise tolerances.
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Pays strong attention to detail.
- Aptitude for machining.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program Preferred
- One to three years related experience or training
ABOUT CLOEREN INCORPORATED
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD