At Cloeren Incorporated, we are working to help our customers build a better world with our state-of-the-art extrusion equipment. As a polisher, you will use various tools, stones, abrasives to polish various die bodies, feed blocks and other assigned parts.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Polish parts using stones, abrasives, and other material.
- Polish in such a way as to maintain consistency across the finish of the part.
- Clean assigned parts and maintain a neat work area.
- Perform limited maintenance work as assigned by supervisor.
- Occasionally, will breakdown or assemble various parts.
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations, and instructions.
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to polish to precise tolerances.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Pays strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program A Plus
- Experience in a manufacturing setting highly preferred
About Cloeren Incorporated:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD