Responsible for the execution of design solutions and detailing of Cloeren products. Must be able to effectively adapt to Cloeren Engineering tools, methods and standards.
Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in Engineering/Design or related field required.
Minimum Experience Qualifications:
2-4 years of Mechanical Design preferred.
Solidworks, MS Office and Excel highly preferred.
- Language skills; must be able to effectively communicate, convey and understand job instructions, both verbally and written in the English Language
- Ability to effectively and accurately interpret, convey and express oneself in the exchange of ideas in a respectful and professional manner
- Intermediate mathematical knowledge desired
- Reasoning ability; ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts and draw valid conclusions based on facts and data
- Ability to read and comprehend mechanical drawings
- Ability to meet production goals and complete tasks
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Work cohesively with group members to meet collective expectations and goals
- Analyzes and resolve equipment issues
- Work with team leader to ensure design intent and adhere to standards
- Check other team members work product as needed
Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing and others as required and needed.
- Professional office atmosphere
- Occasional time at manufacturing plants
- Minimal physical activity