If you like working on big machines, this position is for you! As a Maintenance Technician, your experience and help is needed to maintain and improve our various shop equipment at our facilities in Texas.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment in accordance with best practices.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Trouble shoot problems and repair various equipment and machinery as needed.
- Maintain equipment records.
- Support equipment installation.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Experience with multi-axis CNC machines is a plus.
- Experience with maintenance software (CMMS).
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program preferred
- One to three years related experience or training with emphasis on equipment repair.
About Cloeren Incorporated:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD