If you have an aptitude for details and enjoy seeing your work produce help produce sophisticated equipment, we have a great opportunity for you. As a laser jet / water jet operator, you will support the production of precision parts used in our state-of-the-art extrusion equipment.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret engineered drawings.
- Setup and prepare materials for processing.
- Operate machines to hold precise tolerances.
- Troubleshoot and assist in repair of the machines to ensure proper operation.
- Inspect finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Pays strong attention to detail.
- Aptitude for machining.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program Preferred
- One to three years related experience or training Preferred
About Cloeren Incorporated:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD