If you enjoy working with state-of-the-art IT equipment on the leading edge of the latest technology, we have a great opportunity for you. Our IT Team is vital to our corporate mission and success. Join us in maintaining and upgrading our advanced hardware, software, and cloud-based programs.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Initial contact for user support for hardware, software, and SAS support through IT Helpdesk administration.
- Responsible for configurating, maintaining and troubleshooting company computers, devices, and programs.
- Maintain device inventories and supplies.
- Maintain and improve our asset management system.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, convey, and understand job instructions, both written and verbal.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions based on information and data.
- Capable of meeting goals and completing scheduled tasks.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of IT support experience
- Extensive experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems, and network connectivity.
About Cloeren Incorporated:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD