As an Inspector at Cloeren Incorporated you will work in a safe, climate controlled environment, ensuring machined parts are built to specification.
- Read and interpret engineered drawings
- Inspect parts to ensure print tolerances are as expected
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications
- Accurately record inspection data
- Communicate clearly in both written and verbal form to colleagues
About Cloeren Incorporatad
Cloeren Incorporated, headquarter in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program
- One to three years related experience or training
- Past experience working in a manufacturing environment
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD
Please email resumes to our HR Department at email@example.com.
Cloeren Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer.