If you enjoy world class machinery and have an aptitude for details, then we have the perfect job for you! Working in our Quality Department, you will use various high precision inspection equipment to ensure machined parts meet specifications.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Read and understand engineering prints.
- Inspect parts to ensure print tolerances meet specifications.
- Record inspection data in a legible format.
- Use necessary measurement equipment and tools
- Ability to drive and operate a forklift.
- Knowledge and understanding of general manufacturing.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Pays strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program A Plus
- 1-3 years’ experience as an inspector.
- Prior experience as a Class 1 Machinist or as a CNC operator highly preferred.
About Cloeren Incorporated:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD