This individual must have the ability to drive a culture of excellence with our employees, managers and leadership. This role is responsible for building relationships across our organization while managing the important foundations of Human Resources.
- Knowledge of current legislation and regulations
- Manage the hiring process, including recruiting and interviewing candidates
- Onboarding of employees. This includes ensuring that hiring practices are consistently being followed across the organization’s multiple locations, verification of hiring paperwork and a positive initial experience for employees
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures, ensuring all relevant legislation and regulations are followed and company objectives are met
- Maintain the HR information system and ensure its effective utilization
- Manage and provide sound advice to employees, supervisors and managers in matters of employee relations, productivity, heath and safety, attendance, organization changes and grievances
- Manage the administration of benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Liason between managers and employees
About Cloeren Incorporatad:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquarter in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field is required
- Three to five years of work experience in Human Resources
- Maunfacturing experience preferred
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company STD and LTD
Please email resumes to our HR Department at email@example.com.
Cloeren Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer.