Join Cloeren’s daily grind! Contribute to our global business by operating surface grinders in our clean, safe, and climate-controlled facility. As a Grinder Operator, you will support the productions of precision parts used in our state-of-the-art extrusion equipment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setup and operate surface grinders.
- Read and interpret engineered drawings.
- Execute grinding operations on metal parts and hold precise tolerances and surface finishes.
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Pays strong attention to detail.
- Aptitude for machining.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Program preferred
- One to three years related experience or training
ABOUT CLOEREN INCORPORATED:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company provided STD and LTD