Looking for an introductory job to begin your career or a part-time administrative position to help pay the never-ending bills? Then this is the job for you! The Engineering Administrative Assistant at our Headquarters is responsible for managing and assisting with the creation of technical documentation for the department and our global customers. In addition, you will be working with high-end computer systems to contribute administratively to our engineering and manufacturing business.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Daily data entry within Cloeren’s Engineering & ERP systems.
- Help create detailed product manuals.
- Assist with other Engineering Department tasks as needed.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Technical or legal writing experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Enjoys details.
- Candidate should possess the ability to work in a high pace environment and be flexible.
- Dependability and confidentiality required.
- Any other duties as requested from supervision.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous technical administrative experience is desired
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft 365, ERP & CRM)
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Accepting applicants of all legal ages, college students are encouraged to apply
About Cloeren Incorporated:
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.